The Internet has dumbed people down. Society in general fosters emotionally immature behavior. Here is your opportunity to really think about your life, your loves, your passions and reflect on your feelings. The challenge is not to give the briefest answers, you don't even have to answer them all at one time, but look at this as an opportunity to really grow.
Brought to you by AfroerotiK
1. What was the most damaging event in your life that gave you a negative self-image?
2. What patterns from your parents have shown up in your adult relationships?
3. What is one personality flaw you wish you could completely erase from your life?
4. I feel very insecure when . . .
5. I feel profound joy when . . .
6. My mission in life is . . .
7. My most memorable love-making experience was . . .
8. How have your belief systems, practices and behaviors evolved from your parents?
9. What’s the most important thing you want your children to know about you after you’re dead?
10. What talent or ability do you possess that makes you different from your peers?
11. How are you different from the person you were 20 years ago?
12. Define what intimacy means to you.
13. What movie had the most impact on how you see the world?
14. You have the opportunity to go back in time and apologize to someone you hurt. What would you say?
15. If your ideal, dream life is a 10, how would you rate your life TODAY in comparison?
16. What song or recording artist moves you emotionally?
17. If you could make love to one person, one time only, who would it be?
18. What did you do wrong in your most significant relationship?
19. Do you regret giving your virginity to the person you did?
20. Describe yourself in 5 words.